Minds Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minds Eye

Something For Everyone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update jan. 20th 07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira
~Site Owner~
~Site Owner~
Kaira

Number of posts : 113
Localisation : the SECOND scariest place on earth...my mind (twii's is worse WAY worse)
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Update jan. 20th 07 Empty
PostSubject: Update jan. 20th 07   Update jan. 20th 07 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20 2007, 23:28

alright ppl now with ten members it is tim i gave you the deal on where we are headed as some of you may have noticed thanks to twilightsown all speling errors in forum titles and forum descriptions have been added while his promotion has been temporary it is time for me to begin looking for my first set of staff memebers positons will be as follows

forum helper
super moderator

behave yourselves and you may have a chance at making staff i am also working on getting an RPG mod working and verious other tasks to make your forum experience the best possible
all for now
~kaira~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/twilightroad
twilightsown
not-n00b
twilightsown

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Update jan. 20th 07   Update jan. 20th 07 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21 2007, 01:36

I know my move up wastemporary, so I will be happy to go wherever you need me Kaira ^_^
Just point your Twi where he needs to be!
Back to top Go down
.:Eragon:.
not-n00b
.:Eragon:.

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Update jan. 20th 07   Update jan. 20th 07 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21 2007, 21:12

Same goes for meh Kaira! Especially with all these damn mid-terms...which I don't have. XD *hides*

I shall help in any way I can ma'am! *salutes*
Back to top Go down
http://carvahall.19.forumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update jan. 20th 07   Update jan. 20th 07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update jan. 20th 07
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minds Eye :: General Site Information :: News and Updates-
Jump to: