Minds Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minds Eye

Something For Everyone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaira
~Site Owner~
~Site Owner~
Kaira

Number of posts : 113
Localisation : the SECOND scariest place on earth...my mind (twii's is worse WAY worse)
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Site rules Empty
PostSubject: Site rules   Site rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2007, 03:40

i am not a very strict person when it comes to forums all i ask is that you respect me my staff and the few guidelines i have set up

#1 please keep this forum at a pg13 level any inapropreate content will be removed imedately and a wanrning will be issued

#2 please do not spam spamming is rude and anoying to everybody repeted spam will result in a warning

#3 do not flame other members flaming is a horrible thing i have seen flame wars break out several times and nothing good ever comes from it anybody who is caught flameing will recive a reprimand if you continue to flame you will recive a warning

the system goes as follows three warnings will get you a suspension three suspensions and your IP adress will be banned i have never had to ban a member and would hate to have to start now so lets ale behave ourselves
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/twilightroad

Site rules
Page 1 of 1