Minds Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minds Eye

Something For Everyone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dan Radcliffe is jacked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Véronique23
not-n00b
Véronique23

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Dan Radcliffe is jacked Empty
PostSubject: Dan Radcliffe is jacked   Dan Radcliffe is jacked Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 21:34

Dan Radcliffe, the actor who portrays Harry Potter, is now jacked! ...It's not a bad thing ^_^ but if you just look at the picture while covering up his head he is not really recognizable. He has a six pack and is totally ripped at age 17! On the news they were saying how he has become more adult-like and he has been thinking about his career after Harry Potter. I can't wait for the 5th movie and the 7th book! I'm so psyched! I love the HP series!
Here is a picture of dan radcliffe jacked in his new movie...apparently he's nude a scene:
Dan Radcliffe is jacked N8847930_33586417_8942

Dan Radcliffe is jacked Equus_col1_hires
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superstarr291
hikki_kairi
not-n00b
hikki_kairi

Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Dan Radcliffe is jacked   Dan Radcliffe is jacked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02 2007, 06:47

hehe, i saw his pic at last night's news. apparently, those pics are for advertising and btw, he looks SMEXY! XD
Back to top Go down
ApollosxxLyrexx
ApollosxxLyrexx

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dan Radcliffe is jacked   Dan Radcliffe is jacked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 18:49

Ooooh, totally HOT. *I have a new loooover!*
Back to top Go down
Kaira
~Site Owner~
~Site Owner~
Kaira

Number of posts : 113
Localisation : the SECOND scariest place on earth...my mind (twii's is worse WAY worse)
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dan Radcliffe is jacked   Dan Radcliffe is jacked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 19:58

im totaly not gonna wonder y you have a nude pic of dan radciffe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/twilightroad
Véronique23
not-n00b
Véronique23

Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Dan Radcliffe is jacked   Dan Radcliffe is jacked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 21:02

well there's this new invention of the television where you can watch the news and then you can find more about the news as well as pictures by a great invention called the internet. Maybe you've heard of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superstarr291
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Radcliffe is jacked   Dan Radcliffe is jacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Radcliffe is jacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minds Eye :: Televison and Movies :: Movies-
Jump to: